Nono, a cute baby monkey, has a new potty! After all, diapers... Yuck, they stink!
Will you help Nono stop using diapers and help him use the potty?
This fantastic interactive story is perfect for playing with your little ones and helping them leave their diapers behind, just like Nono! Nono is already using the potty. Three cheers for Nono!
No More Diapers is part of the Bit by bit I learn more and I grow big collection, which is a reference collection designed for children from 0 to 3 years old.
- Deals with a child's first big challenges, featuring animals as the main characters.
- Overseen by childhood educators.
- The stories are interactive: the children must play and help the different animals.
- The books are made of cardboard with a handle shape and cut-out, so children can carry them more easily.
- Illustrations are fun and eye-catching, and stand out against bright backgrounds.
- The last page has a flap to open, where children can see and learn about the characters before and after facing each challenge.
- The main animal in each story encourages a friend to learn too.
- They are short stories, designed little one's attention span in mind.
- The collection is a fun tool to encourage children to do the same things as the main characters in the stories.
- The writing is in UPPER CASE, which is what children learn first.
- It's the ideal book collection to help babies with their first big challenges!
Titles in the series:
I Want a Bath
Let's Go to Sleep
Time to Eat
I Can Brush My Teeth
No More Diapers
I Dress Myself
I Tidy Up After I Play
Let's Play Without Screens